Rumble in the Jungle Rematch
Surrey Quays Rd, London, SE16 2XU
Part theatre show, part festival! Step inside the Rematch time machine and travel back to 1974 Kinshasa, Africa for a theatrical retelling of Muhammad Ali vs George Foreman’s infamous heavyweight championship boxing bout.
Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds, and flavours of the time. Let us take you back in time to experience the legendary forgotten Zaire 74 festival. You’ll soon be grooving to a soul-stirring blend of African, North American, and Latin melodies from the likes of James Brown, Sister Sledge, Celia Cruz, and Miriam Makeba live!
How To Get Your Tickets
1. Book your desired number of tickets and await an email from us confirming your order. This email will contain a booking confirmation PDF, this is NOT a ticket.
2. Await your e-tickets from the venue - these will usually be delivered on the day of the event. Your e-tickets will be sent to your primary email address.
3. Take your e-tickets and show them on entry at the event. Ensure that you take employment and personal ID with you or you may be turned away.
• Running time approx. 3 hours 30 minutes
• All ages are welcome, but the venue recommend children come to the matinee
We are not the event organisers, so we recommend you check https://rumbleinthejunglerematch.com/ for event-specific or accessibility information. We will endeavour to pass on any event updates, including scheduling changes and cancellations. However, we may not find out about these updates until they are public, so please be responsible for checking the status of your event.
Surrey Quays Rd